Call For Papers
The scope of HOPC consists of any interesting work on parallel computing that was accepted to a publication venue up to 3 years before the date of this conference (i.e., June 2020 onward). We especially welcome papers published during the pandemic years.
The topics include any research related to parallel computing, including (but not limited to):
- Theoretical work motivated by system design
- Efficient implementations of parallel, concurrent and distributed algorithms
- Large-scale applications and data management
- Experimental study and benchmark of parallel algorithms
- Parallel software, libraries, and domain-specific languages
- Parallel and distributed architectures
- Scheduling algorithms
- Parallel programming languages
Papers must be submitted in the form of a 2-page (maximum) abstract, including bibliography. The review process is single-blind. The authors need to specify their names, affiliations, as well as the original conference version of this paper on the first page.
We recommend the authors to use the ACM template with “sigconf” format (i.e., the same as the SPAA conference papers). This is a single-spaced double-column format for US-letter paper, with a 9-point font size. Submissions must be in PDF format.
An accepted paper will be invited to a poster presentation at the reception of the SPAA conference. Selected papers will give oral presentations during SPAA.
Please submit your paper to Easychair: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=hopc2023.